Approved!!!!!

diamanti1
on 7/22/05 8:41 am - Peoria, AZ
Well...just got off the phone with United Health Care Coordination and was told that I am approved.....and hopefully I will have a letter mid next week and proceed with this...wow.....I am speechless....don't quite know what do say....wow.....
Jenn T
on 7/22/05 2:38 pm - Tempe, AZ
Congratulations! Two words that mean so much..."You're approved!" LOL
oldpolly1
on 7/22/05 11:31 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Yiippppeeeee!!!!!!!!! Bonnie B
Darlene X
on 7/23/05 4:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
David, Just out of curiosity, did you need 6 months proof of diet?
diamanti1
on 7/23/05 9:55 am - Peoria, AZ
They did not ask for it but they did want all doc notes from past years...and I have tranferred so many times with work quite a chore to hunt down.
Darlene X
on 7/24/05 1:30 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks David!!!!!!!!! I was curious because we have the same insurance, and they havent asked anything about the 6 months dieting thing, but Im paranoid its all of a sudden gonna come up and hubby will have to wait another 6 months!!!!!!! He has one last appt tomorrow, and then everything is done for them to submit to insurance !!
Trisha
on 7/24/05 6:23 am - Glendale, AZ
CONGRATS!!!!!!! Isn't that just the best phone call??!! How exciting!! Keep us posted!! Trisha
shannonselleck
on 7/24/05 2:09 pm - phoenix, AZ
WAY TO GO! how exciting ..now to get a date Hope to see you at the next ohphoenix support meeting shan
Sheryl Tilley
on 7/25/05 3:55 am - Prescott, AZ
Great David! So happy for you! Hugs! Sheryl
Kabaa
on 7/25/05 10:15 am - Tempe, AZ
Hi David Exciting words, aren't they? Best of luck. Fran p.s. hope you come to the metro support group. talk to Trish
Most Active