Pre-op testing all done.

Donna P.
on 7/21/05 3:12 am - Taylor, AZ
Had my testing Tuesday and Im glad that is over. All went well but I was tired of sitting and waiting. Everyone at St. Lukes was very nice from admitting to each of the different techs. Just 21 more days. Im busy getting all kinds of stuff ready, thanks to all of your great advise. While I was in Dr. Juarez office I saw Brandy and she looks great and acts like she is feeling great also. Class Tues. evening 5:00 was hot, but we learn soooo much. I just hope my ole brain can remember all of this, I keep reading and I think I have used up two highlighters. Good luck to all who have surgerys this week and next. It is so exciting to beable to share on this site, and hear how everyone is doing. Oh yea, when I saw Dr Juarez, he said I will have to have OPEN I have quite abit of scaring and a couple hernias (SP) Oh well its a new start and I will keep positive and still be up and around very quickly. Sorry to keep babbling. Donna P.
Brandy H
on 7/21/05 4:19 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Donna! aren't you so glad that testing day is OVER!!! Hope it wasn't too bad of an experience. 21 days is going to fly by. Keep reading and start practicing 1 sip to 1 swallow...it is more of a challenge than you think...especially when it is so hot ouside and you just want to gulp water down. practice practice practice! it was nice to see you in person on tuesday and put a face with the name! brandy
Texas Girl
on 7/21/05 10:57 am
HI Donna, I was at the tuesday classes, it was hot... I would fan and fan....my self... Wasn't it a great two classes.. I enjoyed being with WLS patients it is comforting to meet and be with everyone with the same goals as me... Congratulations on your pre-op testing being over.. I am anxious for mine to come.. Good Luck on your surgery.ConnieAZ
Most Active