Psych eval THIS FRIDAY!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 7/20/05 2:10 pm - Prescott, AZ
My psych evaluation has been moved from next week to this week - Friday!!!! Excited but nervous. I will be seeing Shelly Dumonte in Glendale on W. Bell Rd. The app't is for 1:30 and they asked me to bring a list of diets I've been on before and get there 15 minutes early. It's finally here! Hugs! Sheryl
Trisha
on 7/20/05 3:11 pm - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!! How exciting! Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. The psych eval is just to ensure that you have support people in your life to help you pre-op and post-op and also asks if you have what it takes to change your eating habits and such post-op (starting now). Just be positive and upbeat and honest. They can ALWAYS tell if you are lying, so don't even go there! Let us know how it goes!! You are in my prayers! Trisha
devotchka
on 7/20/05 11:39 pm - tucson, AZ
Hi Sheryl !!!-This is great! Since we've talked in the past,I've been checking on your progress.I hope everything works out in your favor-let us know!-Em
Do-over Girl
on 7/21/05 3:25 pm - Tempe, AZ
Sheryl...I agree with Trisha...just be yourself. I tried to do some research on Shelly Dumonte but couldn't find anything about her. So perhaps that is a good thing? Not sure if you will be doing all the psych testing on this visit but my guess is yes. So focus on what you have done before and how this will benefit your life. Good Luck and keep us posted! > JMF
Sheryl Tilley
on 7/23/05 6:06 am - Prescott, AZ
I had her name wrong -- it's Shelley Doumani. She was WONDERFUL!!!!! Sheryl
Most Active