Money for PF Changs Half Marathon

Trisha
on 7/20/05 5:28 am - Glendale, AZ
In answer to your question on how much money is needed to be raised for race.............. Looks like the entry fee of $60 is the ONLY requirement and any other money we raise is icing on the cake. Trisha -----Original Message----- Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 5:45 PM To: Subject: RE: Raising Money for Event? Thanks for your e-mail. No, you will not need to raise money to participate. Once you've paid for the entry fee, your in. Hope this helps! -----Original Message----- Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 2:45 PM Subject: Raising Money for Event? This e-mail from an interested participant has reached you via Active.com: Listing: P.F. Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Message: After we register for marathon, is there a quota or mandatory donation amount we need to collect in ADDITION to the registration fee?
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/21/05 7:45 am - Tucson, AZ
ty Trish. I walked 4 miles yesterday. they bult a new indoor walking track not far from house in Tucson $20 for 3 months to use it. it is through Parks and Rec. It so clean and nice. Sandy in Tucson
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/21/05 10:10 am - Tucson, AZ
I walked 3.5 miles yesterday after my one hour water aerobics class---deep water. I will get the $ to you in last Aug, Trish...I am going to be ready for the 1/2 marathon...they may have to drag me in...I will make it. I am not working the month of July since there is no school....so I have no $ until I go back to wrok the first of Aug. Sandy
Most Active