New product for chafing and skin irritation

Do-over Girl
on 7/20/05 2:52 am - Tempe, AZ
I wanted to let the group know about a new product that I tried over the weekend for skin irritation/heat rashes, etc. Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Power gel and Monistat Soothing Care Medicated Power. These were both recently on sale at Target ...so I picked up both. There is also a itch relief spray and cream. Shop around and they are probably reasonably priced at Walmart, etc. From the website you can receive a free sample of the power gel with a $1 off http://soothingcare.com/soothingcare/request_sample_buffer.htmcoupon. These worked great for me!!! They are NOT for yeast infections...but specifically for "This breakthrough product is perfect for daily prevention and relief of chafing and irritation in delicate areas like your inner thighs, bikini area, underarms and breasts. The formula is unique: an easy-to-apply gel, it dries to form a silky, breathable barrier that calms skin while preventing the irritation caused by moisture, heat, and movement. It's also great for soothing skin after shaving or waxing. Non-greasy Powder-Gel? skin protectant formula with Dimethicone. Dries to form a silky, breathable barrier to fight friction; Prevents chafing and irritation caused by moisture, heat, and movement. Ideal for treating everyday intimate discomforts of athletes, plus-size women, new moms, and bikini area waxers or shavers; Fast-acting formula comforts chafed skin. Works with just one application; Fragrance-free and non-staining. Discreet relief without damage to your undergarments; Non-irritating formula with Vitamin E and soothing Aloe. Gentle enough for daily use on even your most delicate areas. "
Trisha
on 7/20/05 5:30 am - Glendale, AZ
This is great! Thanks for posting this! If you want a tummy tuck down the line though, you need to have documented proof you had rashes in skin folds though. So go to your dr first so it's "documented" and then go get the cream. I'm glad they have something like this on the market. Thanks for posting this! Trisha
Most Active