Support Groups

mrs.3m
on 7/19/05 8:44 am - Mesa, AZ
I know this has been asked before but...where are the support groups around here. Especially in the east valley. I am fairly new to the state, a CA transplant and had my surgery last Nov. So if anyone can tell me where I can find an open group that accepts patients from other dr.s I would be thankful.
Arizona_Sun
on 7/19/05 11:58 pm - Gilbert, AZ
There are two groups in your area and they are made up of people from all surgeons and surgery types. Central meeting is held at Banner Mesa Medical Center, Brown Road and Country Club (hospital is off the the west-follow Brown Road around the bend to the main entrance), meets 6-7:30 p.m. 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. Meeting room is off the cafeteria which is to the rigth as you come in the main lobby. There is a meeting this Thursday. Chandler meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month (meeting next Tuesday) at Chandler Regional Hospital located at Frye/Dobson. Frye is south of Chandler Blvd. We meet 6-7:30 p.m. Go in the main entrance on the east side of the building (south of the ER) go to the elevator and take it to the basement, follow the signs past the pharmacy and we are in a room on the right. Both groups organize a out-to-dinner event after for any who wishes to extend their meeting experience. Sandy
Most Active