Is this why?

Michele M.
on 7/17/05 11:28 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Something strange is going on with the weather here in the Southwest Valley, I guess it must be the start of Monsoon season? I just looked outside and it looks like an alien landscape from another planet! Also, for the past two days I have felt so bloated and HUGE, even though the scale says I'm not. Could the coming storms be making me feel this way? Michele
Trisha
on 7/17/05 4:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
It rained here in Glendale for about 10 minutes this afternoon - around 4 or 5 sometime. I loved it!! I LOVE monsoon season here. Yeah, it's humid and hot and stuff, but I love storms and rain and all that. Something so peaceful about it. (Even though winds gust up pretty hard.) Trisha
Marilyn C.
on 7/18/05 12:50 am - Bullhead City, AZ
Michele, The Monsoon Season runs from around the Middle of July till sometimes the Middle of Sept. It will cause you some bloating at times. But mainly its due to just being Hotter than normal lately. It's going to be a Nasty Summer around this area. Keep drinking tha****ER! even if you are not thirsty. The storms are nice, but it does add more humidity that we don't really need. We just learn to live with around here. Marilyn, the Bearlady
cynthia E.
on 7/18/05 5:58 am - buckeye, AZ
The monsoon season has arrived. We had a gust of wind followed by 5 minutes of hard rain. Then the lights went out for about 5 minutes. We have lost power about 3 times a year during the monsoon season. Sometimes the power comes back right away and sometimes it takes hours. Make sure you have flash lights and candles. The doctor told me that bloated feeling is from the higher humiditity. The water in the air has something to do with the water retention. Hope this helps. Cynthia
Most Active