Isopure Zero Carb premixed/prebottled Protein drinks?

Do-over Girl
on 7/12/05 4:13 pm - Tempe, AZ
Okay...all you post-op experts...has anyone tried this? My dietician is recommending that I get some since that is what both she and Dr. Blackstone are now recommending for me to use after my August 16 surgery. . So...I read the OH online reviews. Have you tried it? Where did you buy it? Best price? Best flavor? et al Thanks in advance! Zero Carb Premixed/Prebottled Type of product: Protein Drink Manufacturer name: Isopure Number of Reviews: 142 About this Product These are the Isopure pre-mixed protein drinks. They are thin, like a Crystal Lite. They come in a variety of flavors, including Grape, Apple Melon, Orange, Fruit Punch, and Blue Rasberry. They have 40 grams of protein per bottle, but are expensive.
Christopher3296
on 7/13/05 3:22 am - Mesa, AZ
I have purchased the Isopure drinks from Hi-Health. They are a kinda pricey per bottle, and I didn't really care for the after taste. Is was very hard for me to get the whole bottle down. I do hear that other people like them, I just can't tolerate them. Laura C.
Gabrielle
on 7/13/05 8:40 am - Chester, VA
I bought mine at GNC, they were having a sale - buy 3 bottles at $3.50 each, get one free. I haven't tried them yet, but I got one of each flavor. I will let you know later on if they were good or not!
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/13/05 10:19 am - Tucson, AZ
I love liquid Isopure, I have been using Unjury lately.........yes they are expensive, but so is eating out. I like them because there is no clean-up...just throw the bottle away. I use to drink 1.5 drinks per day.....I get them at Wherehouse Vitamins in Tucson $2.80 each. So, 4 are $11.20 Sandy in Tucson 340/223/150
Helen S.
on 7/25/05 8:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
I tried all of them! They were easier to get down pre-surgery than after surgery - they seemed a little 'thick' - not bad - just felt wierd going down. They are pricey, but a good change from milk-base type protein drinks - I prefer the grape - and they do have a slight aftertaste - but tolerable
Most Active