Did you have surgery outside the US?

Ronda E.
on 7/12/05 7:52 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
If you had plastic surgery or weight loss surgery outside of the US we want to hear from you. Tell us why you left the US and where you went. Please send your email to [email protected]

Ronda Einbinder
Public Relations Manager
ObesityHelp.com :type:
Diane55
on 7/12/05 12:49 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Yes I did, two years ago to the date. I was a self pay and started researching how and where I could afford to have surgery. It was on your south of the boarder gallery site, that I found my surgeon, Dr Agurrie. The south of the boarder site was fairly new at the time, so there were not too many that had gone before me, I made many calls directly to the good Doctor, and he always had the time to answer all my concerns. The surgery went great, I stayed down in Ensenda for 8 days so Dr Aguirre could remove my staples and give me a good bill of health and send me on my way. I was able to find a great local PCP (refered by a local member on this site) who never even pressed the issue that my surgery was out the the country. The Hospital that I stayed in was a private one, the care was wonderful, the remainder of my stay after leaving the Hospital was at a five star hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean. At the time of my surgery the cost was about 1/3 of the price of the best deals I could find in the states. Had I not found a Doctor and a Hospital that I trusted, I would not have had the surgery.
Most Active