3 days out update

Brandy H
on 7/12/05 2:10 am - Glendale, AZ
sorry but the only thing i really read in your post was "refried beans" oh my god that sounds good right now....my husband made some chili dogs last night and i almost cried it smelt so good. but i got over it. *******!!! lol... anyways, marilyn, thanks for the post, yep just had the rny...tummy tuck will be in about 2 years along maybe with some new boobs. yes, right now and for the next 2 weeks i am on the "full liquid" diet phase. then i get to graduate and move up to the "pureed/mushy phase" thanks for the words of encouragement. brandy
Trisha
on 7/12/05 9:38 am - Glendale, AZ
I totally agree - refried beans with cheese were a godsend the first month or two. Taco bell - under $1.00. High in protein, high in fiber. Yummmy!!!
Gabrielle
on 7/12/05 1:48 am - Chester, VA
Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good! I am starting to get a little nervous again... I had felt better after seeing you and DJ on Saturday, but I guess as it gets closer I'm just getting a little more apprehensive. 49 hours to go!
Brandy H
on 7/12/05 2:14 am - Glendale, AZ
HI GABRIELLE! you are going to do great! i am so excited for you! thanks so much for coming up to the hospital and visiting me and walking the block with me! can you believe surgery is just 2 days away???? how exciting to be losers! wishing you the best!
Stephanie J.
on 7/12/05 11:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Good luck, Gabrielle! You'll do fine! And you and Brandy will have a LOT to talk about in a few more days! Keep your chin up. The hardest part is that stinkin' fleet. From there on, you just roll on through (no pun intended!!). - Stephanie J
cynthia E.
on 7/13/05 5:14 am - buckeye, AZ
Sounds like you are moving right along. Keep up with the journal. That was a blessing for me. I started to crave salt about 1 week out. The dietician suggested broths for that craving. I tried it but it was gross alone. I found that the cream of chicken did the trick. Keep up the good work. Cynthia
Most Active