UNDRESS AT INITIAL CONSULTATION??????

sgirl
on 7/11/05 4:24 am - tucson, AZ
Am I hearing correctly, is it true that on the initial consultation, we have to undress? Why? I am already so self-conscious of the way I look, I hope not. sally
Donna P.
on 7/11/05 5:01 am - Taylor, AZ
I did not have to. I know exactly how you feel. Hope that makes you feel better. Donna
sgirl
on 7/11/05 7:21 am - tucson, AZ
thank you ~sally
moirap
on 7/11/05 6:00 am - Mesa, AZ
I did not have to undress for my initial visit. Dr Fang is my doc and he is in the same office as Dr Juarez. Good Luck with your visit
sgirl
on 7/11/05 7:22 am - tucson, AZ
thank you~sally
turkeybird
on 7/11/05 6:05 am - AZ
sally the onley time I have heard of people undressing is for a plastic surgery consult. My surgeon did look at my stomach by me pulling up my shirt and my pants down a little. He then felt around on my stomcach. I hope that helps a little/ Brenda
turkeybird
on 7/11/05 6:05 am - AZ
sally the onley time I have heard of people undressing is for a plastic surgery consult. My surgeon did look at my stomach by me pulling up my shirt and my pants down a little. He then felt around on my stomcach. I hope that helps a little/ Brenda
sgirl
on 7/11/05 7:23 am - tucson, AZ
thank you~sally
RedBuddafly
on 7/11/05 9:22 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sally, Some docs use the term 'initial consultation' differently. If you are truly going in for the 1st time to talk to the doc and gather info, etc, then there is no reason you will be asked to undress. However, some docs refer to the consulation process after you have done the intial visits (i.e. seminar type of setting) and may have you undress if they will be doing things such as blood work, ultrasounds, etc... One last thing.. by the time you get through this entire process and have surgery, you wont care who sees you! LOL. Trust me on this one. LOL Good luck! Erica 11-9-00
sgirl
on 7/11/05 10:55 am - tucson, AZ
Thank you Erica, I appreciate the info.. Also, that last little tid bit was hilarious. From time to time, I have favorites on this website, and you are one of them. I think your success is so awesome. Not just in the weight department, but in the freedom that I crave. Thanks~sally
Most Active