Bad news......

Darlene X
on 7/8/05 2:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
My husband is sane .....LOL He had his 2nd appt with Dr Maxwell last night to go over his Psych test results. When they came out, I wanted to know if he was going to be commited.... guess not *sigh* LOL The appt took forever, he was in there an hour, I got to sit in the waiting room bored out of my mind. On the good side they had a bunch of the magazines for obesityhelp.com and they were interesting to read. Anyway he passed with flying colours, she said she had no issues with recomending him as a good candidate for surgery. So that is over, she wants him to attend the ABC classes, so I think he is going to some on the 19th. One more hurdle over.... closer to surgery...
Trisha
on 7/8/05 9:44 am - Glendale, AZ
You are too funny!! Yep after the testing, the consult with Dr. Maxwell takes about 45 mins to an hour. The ONLY reading material in her office is ObesityHelp magazine. She's a contributing writer to that magazine and even has som articles in there. Her seats in the waiting area are nice and wide, they are just low (for us tall folks). Glad he passed psych consult. Yep, the ABC classes everyone has to take. She leads those classes in Phillips Auditorium (next to the cafetaria). THey are very helpful. Hugs, Trisha
Darlene X
on 7/11/05 1:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hmmmm So Dr Maxwell called Friday night, she wants ME to meet with her... I guess to go over support etc for when hubby has the surgery. Im a little uncomfortable with that, is it normal? Will I have to pay??? PS: I actually hated her seats, the back were on far too much of an angle, I couldnt get comfy! LOL
Most Active