LET THE POOPING BEGIN........

Brandy H
on 7/7/05 9:43 am - Glendale, AZ
ugh. i feel like crap. i just drank that bowel cleanse stuff GROSS!! i mixed it with mt. dew. i know that is probably horrible to mix it with caffeine not to mention the highest possible caffeine in a soda.... but i have no other soda to mix it with and i didn't want to forever ruin my taste for crystal light. does that make sense? now i probably will NEVER want another mt. dew EVER again. ugh. my tummy already is feeling like a small boat in a large ocean. anyways. thank you all for wishing me well! i can't believe that tomorrow is surgery!!! holy cow! i am not so nervous really. i thought i might be but i am not. i feel totally at peace... except again for my rolling tummy. ugh again. anyways, i will talk to you all again soon. brandy
Trisha
on 7/7/05 3:30 pm - Glendale, AZ
I mixed mine with rootbeer and i can NEVER have root beer again - ugh!! Mixing it with a drink does NOT help the flavor. Ugh! Glad that part is overwith!! Now onward and downward!! You are in my thoughts and prayers and I'll be talking to you soon and will see you on Saturday! The date is FINALLY here!!! You were so cute these past months giving the countdown in days and weeks in meetings. LOL This date is going to change your life!! You won't believe the energy you are going to feel just in the first few weeks!! It's amazing!!
Most Active