A new me and a new pic of the new me....

Sandy in Tucson
on 7/4/05 11:47 pm - Tucson, AZ
114 lbs down......yesterday was my 8 month mark....What a 8 month experience. I am delighted with my weight loss....it has slowed up to 1.75 lbs to 2 lbs a week. But, I am still a steady loser!!!! I have a goal of 150 lbs off before the obesity conference in Anaheim in Dec....actually I hope obtain the goal before my one year anniversay in Nov. I am so happy I was able to have a new life with weight loss surgery. Now, can they operate on my horrible daily allergies!!! Gosh, that would be the miracle!!! Sandy in Tcson Dr. Fang---St. Lukes Medical-Phx, Az
Trisha
on 7/5/05 10:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey, Sandy! It was so cool meeting you a couple weeks ago. I hope to see you again in the Valley!! I'll be going to the Dec convention as well!! Exciting! Great new picture! WOW!! What a difference. It's like you are a whole other person. Congrats on an awesome 8 months!! You look great!!! WOW! Hugs, Trisha
Christopher3296
on 7/6/05 4:26 am - Mesa, AZ
Sandy, You look great! Congrats on your weight loss! I am 5 months out and have lost 75 lbs! I am excited about that. There is a conference in Anaheim in Dec? I will have to look into that, I might want to attend. My family is all scattered about southern CA so I might already be out there at that time. Can you email any info about the conference??? Thanks Laura C.
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/6/05 7:10 am - Tucson, AZ
Obesityhelp.com National convention is in Anaheim, Ca...the 1st week-end in December. It is a 3 day event. My weight loss group inTucson [email protected] plan to to caravan over to the conference and do Disneyland, too. My goal is have 150 lbs. off by the conference....so I can get the 150 lb pin from obesityhelp.com Sandy in Tucson Dr. Fang--St. Lukes 340/226/150
oldpolly1
on 7/6/05 10:51 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
Sandra, you look awesome!!! You must be thrilled! I am now only 8 days out, and am really looking forward to joining you on the losing side!!! I also hope to join you in CA in Dec. Keep up the good work! Bonnie B
Stephanie J.
on 7/7/05 6:30 am - Tucson, AZ
You look Mahhhvelous.... Simply Mahhhhvelous! Keep up the good work. You're almost there! - Stephanie J
Most Active