Change in Phoenix Support Group

Trisha
on 7/4/05 6:35 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey, everyone! Happy 4th! The Phoenix general WLS support group name has changed to Phoenix WLS Support. The website is: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS/ All pre-ops and post-ops welcome! We meet the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month from 10:30am-Noon. We go out for lunch once a month together after the meeting (optional), and also have a clothing exchange on 3rd Saturday of ODD months. We meet at Cholla Library, which is right outside Metrocenter. Our next meeting is July 23rd. I know that's a 4th Saturday of the month vs. 3rd Saturday, but there was some meeting room conflicts in schedule for July. So we are moving it to the 23rd, HOWEVER, if you are interested in getting together for a early movie and lunch at Metrocenter on 7/16, please let me know. It's on our calendar. Hugs, Trisha PhoenixWLS leader
Sandy in Tucson
on 7/4/05 3:43 pm - Tucson, AZ
Wish I could attend your support group.......but so far to drive. Trish will you be attending the nuitrition class the 3rd Tues at St. Lukes? I hope to be there, to the nuitrition class, plus the A class..that I never attended before sugery. Sandy in Tucson
Trisha
on 7/6/05 3:45 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yes, I'll be going to the Nutrition class on 7/19. So I'll see you there!! Yay!! Think you'll be here for the Walk from Obesity event on 9/24? I'd like to plan a lunch or something that day for everyone to come to. Hugs, Trisha
rron999
on 7/5/05 8:41 am - Victorville, CA
Hey Tri****s me Ron from Yuma Az..I ahve been posting on the Dcember 2004 board, but nobody is from Arizona and I want to go to the support group you have.I will try to go let me know when it is and I will drive up and visit my brother at the same time..It is only 187miles. ok,let me know where and when to be there.bye,,you can call me tooon my cell phone or at home..I will email my number to you ok? bye..keep up the good work,,oh yea I have lost 160lbs and its only 6months post-op...YEA!!!!
Trisha
on 7/6/05 3:46 pm - Glendale, AZ
It's "only" 187 miles. Glad you joined group. Look forward to seeing you in support group! Congrats on 160 lbs. WOW! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active