Goodbye Morbid Obesity!!!!

Trisha
on 7/1/05 8:24 am - Glendale, AZ
As of this morning, I am NO LONGER Morbidly Obese! My BMI is 39.9. OMG! OMG! OMG! I am so excited!! I have now lost 82 lbs since March. I want to scream it from the mountaintops that I an no longer MO! Granted, I'm now SEVERELY OBESE, I still have to get through this category then I'll just be....OBESE...then.....OVERWEIGHT....and then, one glorious day I'll be NORMAL (if that is possible). But it's all numbers, but I'm so excited!!! Goodbye, Morbid Obesity!! Those who are pre-op,,,,you'll be shouting this from the moutaintops VERY soon!!! Very exciting! Hugs, Trisha
Donna P.
on 7/2/05 2:26 am - Taylor, AZ
CONGRATS!!!!!! You are such a a great example to all of us. Keep up the great work. Hopefully we will be able to do as great as you are doing. Thanks for all the great support also. You go girl. Donna
Sheryl Tilley
on 7/2/05 4:53 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW Trisha! How terrific!!!! You're gonna fly through the rest of those categories. You're doing so well. Hugs! SHeryl
GretchenL
on 7/2/05 7:51 am - Lakeside, AZ
Congratulations. I can't wait to be down like you. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good job. You will be "normal" before you know it.
Stephanie J.
on 7/2/05 4:12 pm - Tucson, AZ
That's why they call this the honeymoon phase! Except it's a honeymoon that's not over in 7 days! Party on. You'll be at goal before you know it! - Stephanie J
Brandy H
on 7/3/05 1:48 am - Glendale, AZ
that is so awesome! you are doing so great!
Most Active