Counting Down...

cjhoopty
on 6/17/05 10:18 pm
...to just 9 more days before the big day I have had sooooo much time to think about this. I am a wreck. I made the decision and I am going through with it. I just don't want anything wrong to happen. I don't want to be that one percent that dies or has complications. I hope I get REALLY doped up for this!!
Do-over Girl
on 6/18/05 3:31 am - Tempe, AZ
I'm still pre-op but have been following the message board for quite some time now and have a few suggestions for you. Here are some things to keep you busy: take pics of yourself from all angles, take measurements of all over your body...this will be a good boost later to help you mark your progress. Stay busy...watch videos, go to the movies, swim or do some water exercises, be good to yourself with nurturing things...manicure/pedicure, hot bubble bath, reading, journal about your feelings/fears and hopes...stay busy. The complication rate is low for a reason...the surgery is much more advanced than ever before. You will do fine. I have read your profile and you have come so far from your first entries. Hang in there and keep us all posted. xoxo
cjhoopty
on 6/19/05 5:45 pm
Don't hang out all day on obesityhelp.com? Just kiddin~ Thank you very much for your ideas. I feel a lot better about my decision. I mean, still nervous, but I fell I will be ok.
Most Active