Got initial appointment at Scottsdale Bariatric

diamanti1
on 6/17/05 6:25 am - Peoria, AZ
Things are progressing....got a VM yesterday afternoon from SBC and was told that I "passed" the initial medical evaluation and that they wanted to schedule an appointment for me. Was told the first appointment would take about 6 hours.....what can I expect to happen? thanks, Dave
sandust1
on 6/17/05 8:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Dave, they do a phsyc eval, nutrition eval, see the surgeon and a financial look at what you will end up paying. They will send you a packet with your scheduled appointments. They are really good at what they do. Later, Sandy P PS I had UHC choice plus also.
Trisha
on 6/17/05 2:41 pm - Glendale, AZ
YAY!!! Congrats on passing the medical evaluation!! Dr. Blackstone is great! That's who I wanted when I started out on this journey, but I have Aetna and they don't cover Dr. Blackstone. I'm not complaining though - I love my surgeon!! (Dr. Fang) Keep us posted on your next appt and how it goes! Hugs, Trisha
yoyomama
on 6/18/05 2:42 am - Ft.Thomas, AZ
Howdy I am also a patient at SBC. My first appt. was six hours, and that included all evaluations and seeing the doctor. I appreciated doing it all in one day since we live far away. I saw Dr.Kieran and she is great, as is Dr.B.
Do-over Girl
on 6/18/05 3:23 am - Tempe, AZ
Dave if you get a chance scroll back thru the postings and you will see in detail how my 6 hours of testing at SBC went and what to expect. If you can't find it, email me and I will send it to you. It really does take that long...they will be sending you a letter with directions on how to get there and a schedule for that day as well. The staff there is awesome. Good luck!
Most Active