INSURANCE SAID YES

Donna P.
on 6/16/05 3:21 am - Taylor, AZ
Called my insurance today and they said I am approved and will have the letter to Dr. Juarez by Monday. I am so excited. Does anyone know how far out they are on the op schedule. If I call Dr. office, I have to leave a message and it takes forever to get a call back. I used to be a patient person but have found the squeeky wheel does get the oil. Good luck to all and I just pray it can happen soon. Donna
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/16/05 4:20 am - Prescott, AZ
So happy for you! Yes, the waiting can be horrid -- but call Dr. Juarez's main number and then punch in '3' to get status. Angelia gets back with you within 24 hours. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl
Brandy H
on 6/16/05 6:18 am - Glendale, AZ
i got my call letting me know i was approved on the 18th of May. then got my letter for my surgery date 2 days later. and it was scheduled for 7 weeks out with dr. juarez. hope this helps! congrats!
oldpolly1
on 6/16/05 8:21 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
My insurance company sent the fax on Tuesday, and I got my date today. Talk to Diana, she schedules the surgeries. Bonnie B
Trisha
on 6/17/05 2:58 pm - Glendale, AZ
Pat does the scheduling at Dr. Juarez's office, so she's the one you contact. She is quick about getting your surgery scheduled LETTER out to you that gives you pre-op testing date info, teaching day info and more. I love Pat. She's awesome! Congrats on your approval!! That's the first big hurdle passed on your weight loss journey!! So exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! Hugs, Trisha
Trisha
on 6/17/05 3:01 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oops!!! I meant Diana! Not Pat. Sorry about that!! Diana's extension is 107. So call 602-252-1510 and hit ext 107. You may get her surgery date letter in the mail before she calls back.
Most Active