clothing

Wendella
on 6/15/05 3:37 pm - Mesa, AZ
I have noticed the clothing board has nothing from AZ. I was wondering if you all would want to do a clothing swap? If so lets throw out some ideas as to the when and wheres!
turkeybird
on 6/16/05 1:12 am - AZ
sounds like a great idea and I think it would also be neat to get together sometimes like the california board does. They seem to have a blast together.
oldpolly1
on 6/16/05 2:56 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
I haven't had my surgery yet, but when I do, I'll have some beautiful things to get rid of. I buy my clothes mostly at Dillard's and have lots of things I've only worn once or twice. Some winter things that I know will be too small by then. Some formal clothes that I bought for Vegas. I have enough smaller things for the next couple of months (who doesn't?) but will need help after that! Bonnie B
Trisha
on 6/17/05 3:06 pm - Glendale, AZ
I lead the Phoenix support group and plan to hold clothing exchanges in odd months (starting in July). But I need a location. The support group meets at a library, and that's not a good place for a clothing exchange. Does anyone in the Phoenix metro area want to volunteer their place or recommend a place for a clothing exchange? We could hold it on a Saturday so those out of town could drive in and participate. I'd be willing to organize it if someone could give me a location. I'd like to hold it on 7/23 if possible. Just need a location.
Christopher3296
on 6/21/05 2:30 am - Mesa, AZ
A clothing swap would be GREAT! I have some clothes that I know could benefit some people! I live in East Mesa, and would love to volunteer my house, but I am thinking it may be a trek for some people. If yall wouldn't mind driving east, my house is open. My only problem is with the date of July 23. I will be out of town from the 22nd - 25th of July. Hugs to everyone, Laura Christopher
Wendella
on 6/21/05 8:10 am - Mesa, AZ
i LOVE THE EAST MESA IDEA!!! Everything else has been so far for us in east Mesa. I also live in east mesa and would love to help with it. Let me know
Most Active