My 1st time eating out!!!

Wendella
on 6/13/05 5:37 pm - Mesa, AZ
Today I was in the mall with my kids and it was lunch time and everyone was hungry. So we stopped at Chick fil a and when I was ordering the kids their nuggets I asked if they have plain grilled chicken breast. Guess what they do!!! It was 2.89 and it was grilled and plain. It tasted so good and felt soo good to eat out like a normal person!
cynthia E.
on 6/14/05 5:45 am - buckeye, AZ
Aren't they wonderful. I have one at least once a week. I can get 2 meals out of one chicken breast. Yummy..... I also order the nuggets, the breading is easy to come off. I think I just like there chicken. Cynthia
deb113
on 6/14/05 9:07 am - pensacola, FL
AHHH !! You are so lucky to beable to eat chicken this early out. I am 13 months out and just a month or ago i was just able to eat chicken. I love chicken !! I still get sick from it at times. Congrates one your first time out to eat. I know it feels good. Debra
Trisha
on 6/14/05 1:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! You can eat chicken at LESS than a month out??? WOW!!!!! I was just able to for the first time last week - I'm 3 months out. That's great though!! Congrats!! I know, the first time I ate out was a great feeling and the more I did it every now and then it gets better and better and I can introduce new foods in and such. It's SCARY at first though. I remember!! As usually grilled chicken is too dry to eat for our pouches, we need to sauce it up so early out - but that is GREAT that you kept it down and had no problems. WOW!! Here are some ideas that I had 4-5 weeks after surgery and handled OK - I usually couldn't eat all of it but at least it was from a restaurant! LOL * Taco Bell - Pintos & Cheese * KFC - Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans * Boston Market - Creamed spinach, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, green bean casserole, meat loaf (a few bites) * Wendys - Chili, baked potato with butter * The Good Egg/Firs****ch - Scrambled eggs, omelet, any egg basically * Paradise Bakery - Chicken or Tuna salad (no lettuce) Those are some soft food ideas if you are on the run and such. It's nice to know that you can at least get SOMETHING on the menu!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active