Dr. Barbara Maxwell, Kelly Hughes, RN

Trisha
on 5/20/05 3:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
I talked with Kelly Hughes today at the Bridges Center at St. Luke's in Phoenix about the new Phoenix Support Group starting in June. She and Dr. Maxwell would love to be upcoming guest speakers some time. Yay!! She plans on passing out the flyer I created to new patients when they go to the "teaching day" at St. Luke's the Tuesday before surgery. I'm so excited!!! I'll keep you all posted on Phoenix support group meetings, and when we'll have guest speakers. This is so exciting!! I can't wait until June 4th - the 1st Phoenix Support Group Meeting!! How exciting!! Check out my profile link below and click on the PURPLE YAHOO box towards top of page for Phoenix Support Group Information! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=J1078291194 Hugs, Trisha
oldpolly1
on 5/20/05 4:17 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Trisha, Thanks for all your hard work getting this group together. Unfortunately, I work nights and have to work on that previous Friday, so won't be able to make it to the first meeting, but that doesn't mean I never will! I will certainly try to make as many as possible, esp as my date nears...if I ever get a date, that is! Still waiting for the dictation to be ready from Dr Juarez's office to send everything in to insurance. Good luck with your new group, I'll stay in touch! Bonnie B
Trisha
on 5/21/05 7:16 am - Glendale, AZ
Why did you give Kelly your medical records instead of the surgeon's office? Sorry that happened! Okay, if Kelly speaks at our group down the line, don't come if you don't want. But I hope you can come to other meetings!!!
Randi D.
on 5/21/05 3:10 am - Peoria, AZ
Trisha, I can definitely see Dr. Maxwell as being a welcome addition to our upcoming support group, but I have a huge problem with Kelly Hughes. She has lost my medical records twice even after I placed a formal complaint against her. She is rude and refuses to take accountability for her mistakes. Mistakes are a common fact of life, but when you deny making them and accuse the patient of making them when it's clear you were the one who messed up, you need to grow up. Please let me know when she will be there, so I can arrange not to be there. She turns my stomach. Randi
Most Active