Dr. Juarez submitted my stuff!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 5/18/05 3:30 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Dr. Juarez's office called and said they had submitted my info to insurance last week and it will be about another three weeks until I get an answer about going to the psychologist. THINGS ARE MOVING!! This is exciting. I submitted more than they asked for so I am very positive this will happen!!!!!!! Hugs to all! Sheryl
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/18/05 6:43 am - * _ *, AZ
Good Luck hope things go well !
rron999
on 5/18/05 10:25 am - Victorville, CA
Sheryl, Im so happy that you are so excited about all of this..Just remember, God cann handle this all for you if you just have faith. I also had dr juarez and dr fang do my surgery. they are both very good at this .you are in good hands..I am 5 minths out and i feel great , and im am down 130lbs.....keep me posted//ok?If you have any ??'s let me or someone know..we are here for you..
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/20/05 8:14 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Ron! You are looking terrific! 130 pounds -- that's quite an accomplishment. Someday I'll be able to say that. I can hardly wait! Hugs! SHeryl
Trisha
on 5/18/05 6:12 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yay!! Sounds like things are going well and very smooth!!! Keep us posted!! I'm praying for you and for your approval. How are things going between you and your sister? Any improvements? Hugs, Trisha
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/20/05 8:08 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Trish! No improvements yet with my sister. I am just ignoring her. She has really been screaming her head off over small things and I'm just about ready to have her committed. Thanks for keep up with it! haha! Hugs! Sheryl
cynthia E.
on 5/20/05 1:42 am - buckeye, AZ
hooray, keep the faith and everything will fall into place. Good Luck Cynthia
devotchka
on 5/23/05 10:13 am - tucson, AZ
Hi Sheryl! I currently have HealthChoice thru AHCCCS and I'm going to try and switch to AP/IPA(my P.C.P. won't contract with H.C. anymore).I was hoping I would see someone else with this healthplan.Can you give a general idea what their criteria is for WLS?-Any info. would be appreciated!-Also,I'm wishing you the best and hope everything goes well!-Thanks,Emmy
Most Active