10 months today & - 170 lbs

Janette
on 5/12/05 10:57 pm - Peoria, AZ
Time flys when you are having fun and yes I am having fun!!!! So many positive things have changed for me....no more diabetic meds, no more sleep apnea, no more oxygen, no more reflux....size 32 pants and 3 x tops to 16-18 pants and 14 tops...yes I can shop in regular size areas now etc etc etc. I average 10 lbs a month weight loss now. I still drink a protein shake EVERY day, take ALL my vitamins and all my liquids and use fitday every day. I still have problems at times with foods and there is no rhyme or reason for it. What I can tolerate one day I might not tolerate the next. I still cant exercise due to other health problems but when I can walk I can make it about a mile now. Having WLS was a very difficult and soul searching decision but NEVER EVER have I had any regrets!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/193 - 170 lbs
turkeybird
on 5/13/05 1:45 am - AZ
You are doing a great job. Keep up the great work and congratulations on the weight loss.
oldpolly1
on 5/13/05 4:21 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
Wow!!! You are amazing! You must be ecstatic! Bonnie B
Valerie I.
on 5/13/05 12:50 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Janette for the update. I'm having surgery on May 25 and it's encouraging to hear that you've had such a good experience! Valerie in Scottsdale
Cristi W.
on 5/13/05 4:16 pm
Congrats!!! Wow!! You are doing great!! What did you do to celebrate when you got under 200?? I bet that was a momentous occassion. When I get to be 299.5 (under 300), I plan to celebrate - not sure what yet, but it's going to be a big deal!! Kudos to you!! Please post more often!! We can learn from you!! Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/14/05 5:52 am - Tucson, AZ
Wow!!!!!.....way to go....just amazing. Can you tell us some of your tips on how you lost the weight so fast. I have lost 100 lbs in 6 months, but your doing alot better job than I am. I am happy, but wow your doing alot better. Sandy 340/240/150 You are very inspirational...wow!!!
amitto1
on 5/15/05 2:44 pm - Birmingham, MI
Congratulations Janette, that is awesome, I am with the other woman who asked if you can give us some tips as to how you did it, we would love to know, thanks...Anita
Most Active