What is your GOAL for WLS?

sandust1
on 5/14/05 11:44 pm - Glendale, AZ
I saw Dr. Kieran, and yes she is very sweet. I saw Dr. Blackstone at the seminar I went to in January. Blackstone is very busy...if you want her to do your surgery, you would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks. I'm sure you could get in sooner with Kieran. It's up to you which one you want, you make the decission. Thanks for your response...do you live in the Scottsdale area. Have you attended a support group meeting at SBC? I have been going to a support group closer...but I want to go there to see what it is like!
Sandy in Tucson
on 5/13/05 11:27 am - Tucson, AZ
for me.....my goal.....is to keep my diabetes in check...forever. I have seen in the past 3 friends loose their feet aand then there legs to daibetes because they did not take care of themselves. I do not want to be like them. I want to live as healthy as possible and die with my feet and legs still attached. My thoughts. Sandy Newkirk Revision...Dr. Fang... Nov. 4-2004 100 lbs off ty God
bernice M.
on 5/15/05 4:53 pm - buckeye, az
I just want to be able not to worry--How am I going to wiggle into the airplane seat Are they laughing at me No matter what I told myself ie: I was a great person and have a wonderful family. I still did not like the outside of me. So I changed that and here I am 50 POUNDS LIGHTER . I love to go out now walk and I know this weight will come off this time Bernice RNY 4/4/05 -50
Most Active