They changed my date

turkeybird
on 4/22/05 8:56 am - AZ
They have changed my date to may 2nd now. Oh well that is only a three day wait. I still can't wait. Since I have been ot the preop diet already for a week and I have a week more my doctor said I do not have to do the bowel treatment. That means no long stay on the Yea can we saw cheers and thankyou dr berger i am still excited and over joyed that if I was smaller I would all over.
Trisha
on 4/22/05 9:31 am - Glendale, AZ
Sorry they changed your date, but that's good that you were able to get out of the bowel cleanse step. Yay!! Hang in there!! Do you have an angel yet? If not, I can be yours. I'll keep in touch with you or a family member while you are in hospital and relay updates and progress to the board. Let me know!
Laura B.
on 4/22/05 2:15 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I'm jealous, I still have to do the bowel treatment...again. Laura B
Trisha
on 4/24/05 7:55 am - Glendale, AZ
Do you have to-have to? What would it hurt if you didn't? Just curious. I dont' think I could ever do the Phosophate of Soda again - ever!! I'd rather a whole bunch of prunes and grapes to do the trick. LOL
Stephanie J.
on 4/23/05 5:03 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey, Ladies, Date changes are a real pain, huh. Whenever I hear that people are having their dates changed, it reminds me of when I was very pregnant with my second child. I walked into the hospital at 5:00 a.m. for my scheduled induction, just to hang out until 6:30 and get sent home because they had too many full beds that day. I could've bombed the place! But all's well that ends well. I'm sure yours will too! Good luck to both of you. The countdown is on. - Stephanie J
Most Active