Dr. Juarez's office address?

Sheryl Tilley
on 4/17/05 7:32 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi! I'm a little confused. Can somebody tell me Dr. Juarez's office address? Is it in St. Luke's hospital? I have a surgical consultation tomorrow morning! Thanks! Sheryl
Stephanie J.
on 4/17/05 8:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Yes. It is in St. Lukes hospital. Just go in the lobby and ask how to get to the doctors' offices. Or just veer around to the elevators to the right of the lobby and look at the directory on the wall for his floor and office number. It's either the 3rd or 5th floor, if memory serves.- Stephanie J
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/17/05 9:39 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks so much Stephanie! I would have been cruising 18th street! Sheryl
Trisha
on 4/17/05 3:37 pm - Glendale, AZ
He's in the medical building ATTACHED to St. Luke's hospital. When you there tomorrow, just pull up to the front where the FREE valet parking is. Save some steps and go through the MRI/Admitting entrance right by the valet station. Walk straight through and when you go out the double doors turn to your LEFT and take elevators that are immediately on your RIGHT. Go to 5th floor. Dr. Juarez's suite number is 504. It'll be on the LEFT side of the hallway. You can go through the normal entrance if you want, but once I found out that the MRI entrance is a short-cut, that's the way I always go! LOL Best wishes on your surgical consult. He'll basically ask you if you have any questions about the surgery and that'll be it. LOL It's pretty uneventful. I kept expecting something major to happen, but it didn't. LOL But it's just a MAJOR step you have to through pre-op. Let us know how it goes!!!
rron999
on 4/19/05 8:15 am - Victorville, CA
Hi Sheryl,,Its on the 5th floor # 504 at St Lukes hospital..good luck..
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/20/05 10:05 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Ron. I found it so easily with everybody's input. I had a great appointment. My mom went with me and when they called my name she gave me the 'thumb's up' sign! Sheryl
Most Active