hello

Chad E.
on 4/5/05 1:12 am - phoenix, AZ
I just found the AZ board and thought, I would introduce myself. My name is Chad and I had a L RNY on 02/16/05 with Dr. Blackstone. Everything went well and so far so good. 306/262/185
cynthia E.
on 4/5/05 2:11 am - buckeye, AZ
Hello Chad; Welcome to the AZ board. Sounds like you are having great success with your weight loss. I am now 4.5 months post op and have lost 63 lbs. Not sure how much more you need to loose but keep up the good work. Cyn
sandust1
on 4/5/05 3:22 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Chad, Welcome to the AZ board. Your doing great! Congrats! I'm waiting for insurance! I should hear something soon. God Bless, Sandy P
Stephanie J.
on 4/5/05 3:50 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Chad, Us women are always jealous when we find out how fast you guys peel the weight off. Good luck and let us know how it's going. - Stephanie J.
Valerie I.
on 4/5/05 5:04 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Chad and Welcome!! This is a very friendly and supportive group. I\\\'m still pre-op, and I\\\'ve learned a lot here from the very friendly and open people. Best of luck to you on your continued journey. Valerie in Scottsdale
Apostolic G.
on 4/6/05 9:10 am - AZ
Hi Chad....welcome aboard.
Trisha
on 4/6/05 4:49 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wow! Congrats on the awesome weight loss so far!! I've heard great things about Dr. Blackstone. She was actually my first choice, but my insurance didn't cover her. But I've had a great experience through Dr. Fang. Keep up the good work, and post often!!
Most Active