4/1 Reflections

HarleyGirl
on 3/31/05 8:28 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Here I sit 5am, can't sleep. Today is my 1st Birthday It's overwhelming sometimes. I'm -130 lbs, healthy, thankful, and grateful to God,my surgeon, family & OH family & friends. We are all on the same journey but at different crossroads. My words of wisdom for this day: Look at yourself in the mirror each morning smile and give thanks. Thanks that you are here one more day and that you can make a difference in someone's life. It doesn't have to be a big flashy difference it may just be a or a or {{hug}}. Be proud of who you are, and what you have done or are in the processing of doing to save your life. Love yourself, no matter what part of your journey you are at. Take care, God Bless you today and always! Paula Open RNY 4/1/04 330/200/
Trisha
on 4/1/05 3:36 am - Glendale, AZ
Happy "birthday" Paula!!! Wow!! What a great year you've had!! How awesome! Congrats on your weight loss and improved health and vitality!!
sandust1
on 4/1/05 3:55 pm - Glendale, AZ
You look MARVOLOUS!!!!! Congratulations on your birthday!
oldpolly1
on 4/1/05 10:40 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Paula, 200 pounds in one year?!?! You really are reborn!!! Bonnie
Valerie I.
on 4/5/05 5:00 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
My gosh Paula ! Congratulations on the weight loss. I can't wait to be where you are. Keep up the good work! Valerie in Scottsdale
Most Active