Survivor

Trisha
on 3/31/05 2:37 pm - Glendale, AZ
Anyone here watch "Survivor"? I love that show. I can't believe that one tribe is down to 2 castaways now vs. the other teams 9. WOW!! Maybe next week they merge? And I felt sorry for that shark - it wasn't a quick death tonight. And I loved that "Got Food" and arrow SOS that the winning tribe did. Cool show!
Terri M.
on 4/1/05 9:38 am - Pinedale, AZ
OMG!!! I Love "Survivor" I have never missed a show in all the seasons. If i'm not going to be home I tape it. "Hello, my name is Terri and I am addicted to Survivor." It is so strange how it is playing out this season. 2 castaways left on one team. WOW! They just don't have very good luck or smarts. I haven't really picked a fav this season yet. Don't know who I want to win yet. The person I pick never wins anyway! I could not stand Rob or Amber last season and he won. Now they are on another of my fav. shows. "Amaizing Race". OH I hope they mess up and don't win. They don't need the money.
Trisha
on 4/1/05 4:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Amazing Race is my 2nd favorite show! I'm like you, if I'm not home, I tape them. There's no reruns on reality tv shows,so if you miss it, that's it! Rob is totally into the Race, but Amber is just so low-key and melancholy all the time and barely performs the tasks. Amber won the million, and Rob won $25K for coming in 3rd place or 4th place I think on Survivor, so they have 1.25 million dollars - what are they doing on Amazing Race? Was this past week's Amazing Race amazing or what? TWO HOURS of adrenaline, edge of your seat action! I don't think that gay couple should have pulled over and gotten out of their jeep to check on the brother's car wreck. It's a RACE!! Nothing they could do anyway. Yeah, slow down, ask if everyone is okay, but put the pedal to the metal and zoom-zoom-zoom! I am loving the challenges this season on Survivor. The last few seasons were challenge-repeats, nothing exciting or new, but this season has had some good ones. Like the time they had to carry 20 lbs of sand on them and race around the lap thing and if they pulled out then give their bag to someone else. That was cool. One guy was carrying 80 lbs at one point. Ey-yi-yi!
Most Active