Who are you??

sandust1
on 3/30/05 8:30 am - Glendale, AZ
I thought Hulk was a bad movie also! I didn't see "Shaun of the Dead", was it good?
Susan S.
on 4/2/05 6:40 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Sandy - I loved Shaun of the Dead. It's English humor, which I love, Monty Python and the like, and was laughing hysterically thought out the whole thing. Caution though, there is quite a bit of swearing and some gore, but not much.
Do-over Girl
on 3/29/05 2:09 pm - Tempe, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Maine Coon Cat named Mitchell...adopted from AZRescue. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? ONly one!?!? ALIAS or ER IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Amazing Race or Trading Spaces WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? On video~~Return to Me (David Duchovnyy & Minnie Driver) & What dreams may come (Robin Williams) WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? 13 going on 30 WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. I just didn't get i****ched it to the end and hated it! WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? Librarian CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? Flute, Piccolo and I sing in a choir--so my voice. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? Wizard of OZ related items (Huge collection and very fun...) NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Travel without restrictions and not be embarassed to fly/fit into a seat on an airplane. Take my nephew and niece to DisneyLand and ride all the rides. WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? I don't have children...now my wonderful nieces and nephews...are amazing! DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Medicines, surgical tape/cloth tape/paper tape, spring bloomies, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Ziggy HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? 2-3 months HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? too long WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Hmmm so many states so little time.... WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) Chat-a-cathy APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Nope. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) I like them all...just haven't figured out how to use them YET.
Michele M.
on 3/30/05 8:56 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Four cats, Romeo, Cosmo, Koko, and Mojo WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Law & Order IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? I don't like reality shows, the only one I like is Americas Next Top Model, and we all know they would never ask ME to be on THAT! lol I'm a tomboy, but I've always had that secret little girl wish to be beautiful. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? Big Fish WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Boondock Saints - Its my fave movie WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Hmm, I can't remember the name of it, it was that bad! Robert DeNiro starred as a dual personality. It was just soooo predictable. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? None. I've always excelled at every job I've ever had, but I haven't worked in the past three years. I have no idea who would even hire me now. I want to go to nursing school, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I will probably end up back at yet another dead-end, cash producing job eventually. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? Nope DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? I have a few Harmony Kingdom pieces, I like the lions and cats. NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Go swimming in public, rollerblading WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? No children DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Pollen WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Pink Panther HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? Whenever the uneven ends get on my nerves. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? Well, its pretty much been this same straight style for so long I can't remember. Although. I did let the bangs grow out for the past three years. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Would kind of like to check out THIS state, lol We just got here a few months ago, lots of stuff to explore yet. Especially the Grand Canyon. WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) Blending in, and/or talking to the other people who are trying to blend in. APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Dunno, yet. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM Mine is
Most Active