Who are you??

Trisha
on 3/27/05 3:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Let's get this board moving! Copy and paste the questions below into a REPLY and change my answers with your answers. Just something fun for us to get this board moving and to get to know each other! Answer what you want, don't answer what you don't want. WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Just an Australian Shepard - 7 years old - best dog I've ever had. I adopted him 5 years ago from the Arizona Humane Society. His former owner had him obedience trained, so he knows all the commands. He is friendly, has a fierce bark and knows how to attack. He's the best dog I've ever had. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Lost. That show rocks!! IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Boy, this is hard because I LOVE reality tv from Survivor to Apprentice to Amazing Race. I would say Amazing Race though because even if I'm the "last to arrive" one week, I would have traveled further and saw things I might not normally see. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? I'm sure I've cried in the movies since, but the last big cry I had at the movies was at Ladder 49. That movie didn't end the way I thought it was going to. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Hitch!! Movie was much better and funnier than I thought it was going to be and was just what I needed!! WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Jason vs. Freddy. It was more of a comedy than a horror flick. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? I'm currently between jobs. I was an assistant basically planning employee events, job fairs, fundraisers, etc. but after 5 years of doing the same job and getting more and more on my plate, I needed a change. I was hoping something would open up there at work in communications/marketing (in a non-assistant capacity), but nothing ever did. So I gave my two week notice (two weeks before surgery mind you) and will be temping until I land something permanent in comm/mktg. I want a career, not a job. I got my degree 2 years ago and I want to put it to use. It was a BOLD move I made, but when I make up my mind i go for it. However, I think I will wait on "interviewing" for my career until mid-to late summer. I want to be less fat when interviewing. Right now no one will hire me. Ugh! CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I used to be able to play the piano and guitar a little, but haven't in years. If you give me a guitar now, I couldn't even begin to play. I forgot the chords. I have a keyboard at home and dabble in it every now and then, but am out of practice. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? No. NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Ride a roller coaster and skydive! WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? I don't have kids yet, but when I do, they are going to be amazing! DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Not to medicine, but to dust and some cats, yes. Oh and hay in a barn. I sneeze like crazy and my eyes water. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Tweety bird or Jerry the mouse - both are too cute and are able to avoid their predators! LOL HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? Usually every two months, but I often wait too long and have to cut my bangs myself and manage to make them uneven and my stylist ALWAYS knows! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? About a year now. I'm thinking about having it grow out to a chin-length bob now. Not sure. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? New York WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) I guess it would be photographer! I've been to some parties/get togethers and no one is taking pictures, and life is passing us by! So I always bring a camera with me to events and even my camcorder to major events. Capture life in the moment!! Even if it's just getting together with a couple friends. I like capturing things on film. APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Yep! I am a prankster at heart! Not sure what I am going to do yet, but I'll do something. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) I think this is the cutest emoticon! We've all felt that way before, even being new to these message boards. So scared and shy. But let's change that!! Everyone is accepted here. We don't care how big you are, how small you are, how tall you are, how short you are, if you have deformaties, handicaps, challenges, etc. We love you just the way you are!! Come on out from under that chair and post!
rron999
on 3/27/05 5:01 am - Victorville, CA
I have a dog named rocco and I dont play any instruments. I do sing when I am at church and I love life..lets get this board going ...
Terri M.
on 3/27/05 6:07 am - Pinedale, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? 1 dog- Chihuahua named Cowboy 2 cats- named P.I.T.A. and founder WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Lost of course! I would be Jacks love interest! IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? I neve would unless they have wheelchair races! But Amaizing race if one of my favorites. But I love a lot of reality shows. I am a reality show junkie. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? Notebook. Cried like a baby. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Can't really remember. WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? .Without a paddle Yuck WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? Preschool teacher for 23 years. I have been with this school for 12 years but was with Sunrise Preschool in Gilbert before this. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? Very little piano but would love to learn Guitar! DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? . Howling coyotes and Elmer and Ellie horses. NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Travel some I quess, haven't really thought about it. Still new at this losing weight thing! WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? No children DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Some medications and whatever blows in the wind in the spring. Bandaids WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Don't have one HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? Every 6 weeks. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? 2 years but thinking about a new do for the new me. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Colorado WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) Clown and photographer. APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Of course. One year I got together with a few co-workers and called in sick. Our boss was not happy. when we all showed up she said that she should fire us just to get even. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) The horse.
GretchenL
on 3/27/05 7:47 am - Lakeside, AZ
Here you go.... WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Tucker is a 2 year old Bichon Frise and a 13 year old tabby cat names Cuddles. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Emeril. I love to cook. IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? I don'****ch reality tv. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? Ladder 49. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? I can't remember. WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Little Black Book, or at least I think that was the name. It was so bad it wasn't worth remembering the name. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? Telecommunications CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I can't play any instrument. I would love to learn to play the piano. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? Pigs and Winnie the Pooh NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Ride motorcyles and walk without getting out of breath. WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? There are so many things my daughters do better than anyone I know. Katie is so artistic and crafty. We have called her Martha (Stewart) for years. She can create anything. Chelsea is musical and athletic. She can play any instrument. She plays Women's Rugby for ASU. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Oh my yes. I am allergic to cats (my husband had one before we were married so I have always had one. I just live with it....), mold, dust, pine trees, grass, weeds, you name it.. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Winnie the Pooh. When my Mom was little she was fat so her brother and sisters named her Pooh. They said if she went into Rabbit's house shes couldn't get out. When we were little she used to read from Winnie the Pooh books. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? About every 6 weeks. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? About 2 years. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Texas. Chelsea is thinking about going to Texas Tech for grad school. We are supposed to go check it out. WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) Cook. I have always wanted to go to culinary school. Now I would like to go than teach how to cook healthy for post-op bariatric patients. APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? When the girls lived at home we had a great time on April Fools's Day. Since it is just Jim and I living at home I don't do much anymore. Someday when I have grandchildren I will begin again. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW I haven't a clue how to use them. If someone has time to teach me I would appreciate it. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Gretchen
Laura B.
on 3/27/05 8:55 am - Gilbert, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? I have 5 cats, 2 dogs and a load of fish. Do husbands count??? One of my dogs is a chihuahua and she is my companion, wish I could figure a way to sneak her into work with me. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? House or 24. IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Don't laugh but it would be America's Next Top Model. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? The Notebook WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Without a Paddle, I watched that with my husband and each time he laughed I laughed harder. I think those 3 guys were suppose to represent my husband and 2 brother in-laws. WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Darkness WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? I work for a local banks Technical Support dept. Not fond of computers but love dealing with our corporate customers. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I've always wanted to learn the piano. I was more into dance, majorettes in high school instead of playing an instrument DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? That's a loaded question. Yep, Scottish dolls, Effanbee dolls, roosters, farmy type stuff and anything dealing with Christmas. NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Shop and wear something sexy WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? Youngest is the besssst little snuggler around. Oldest is the most verbal. Guess that's why she is wanting to become a lawyer! DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Just to work!!! I just found out that I'm allergic to a medicine called Levaquin (sp) and sometimes I'm allergic to pineapple, kiwi, and strawberry WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Rudolph the red nosed reindeer HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? About once every 3 months or when ever my roots start showing, that way I can get a little highlighting done at the same time as the hair cut HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? More years then I care to remember. I plan on letting it grow out because I want long flowing hair that I can wear down or be able to pull it up, right now there isn't enough to pull up. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Oregon WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) Organize and clean APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Sure thing, gotta figure it out though. One year at halloween I had made a life sized scarecrow. Well, I snuck out of the house after my husband fell asleep and I placed it sitting on the toilet in our main bathroom. I did this because my husband gets up super early and doesn't turn the lights on until he gets into the bathroom and shuts the door (doesn't want to wake anyone up) I tell you I couldn't wait for him to get up. So he gets up, takes his shower, gets dressed then heads out to the family room -bathroom is on that side of the house, next thing I heard was this loud whoooooo. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have a stroke! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) I like the one where he is getting sick in the toilet and the one where it's hiding under the chair.
Apostolic G.
on 3/27/05 2:45 pm - AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Golden Retriver, European black bear hamster, miniture lop rabbit WHAT MOVIE MADE YOU CRY? Ladder 49 WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Robot WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION I work at Catherine's CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? I play the piano DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? Old coins WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? I would rather not brag, for each child is special in one way or another. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Yes
sandust1
on 3/28/05 2:31 am - Glendale, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Golden Retriever/ Irish setter - 9 years old - I adopted her 2 years ago from the Arizona Humane Society. She has a fierce bark. IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Extreme makeover WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? Million Dollar Baby, this movie didn't end the way I thought it should! WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous!! WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? That Lemony Snickit movie CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? a bit of guitar, a lot of guitar DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? No. NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? snow ski, travel! DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Trees, grass. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Bugs Bunny! WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? New York WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW)
granola
on 3/28/05 4:12 am
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? I have two boxers, Sam and Mattie, they are my kids. Mattie is my million dollar baby.....allergies...she has her own dermatologist...puhleeeze. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? I would not have a clue how to answer this - I sooo don'****ch TV. IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Ditto WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? The Notebook WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? A classic I watch at least five times a year. Young Frankenstein....."put the candle back".... WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Loved them all. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? I am a medical transcriptionist, currently just about to start work on a new job. I work at home. I am also a hairdresser, but only with a CA license.....waiting on Arizona. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? Nope and Piano. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? I collect everything - but mostly people NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? I am there and I want to learn to kyak and rock climb. WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? I am allergic to kids. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? Just kids. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Betty Boop HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? I usually cut some part of it at least every couple of weeks. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? Since 4/04 - when it all fell out from wls. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Florida WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? I am the social butterfly. APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Probably not. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) For the first time in my life - I AM SEXY, and can admit it. Actually for me, my weight was a barrier to keep me from me and you from me. AND GUESS WHAT? It worked really really well. Now without it? There are no strangers....I flirt with men and women and furry animals too....just a giggle if nothing else. It is too much fun. Thanks, This was fun, Jeannie
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/29/05 4:14 am - Prescott, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? I have an 18 year old cat named Jetay and a 16 year old cat named Miss Kitty. One is outdoors and the other is indoors. WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Crossing Jordan IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Fear Factor. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? The Notebook. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? I can't think of one. WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? Jason vs. Freddy. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? I majored in English and I am a writer. I write adult things under one name and children's things under another. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I play piano, keyboards and violin. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? Dust!!!! hahahaha!!! NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Go to a nudist colony -- and Disneyland. WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? No kids. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? penicillin WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Tweety Bird HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? As soon as I am sick of looking at myself! hahaha! HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? 2 months.. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? Missouri WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) cook APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? Yeah -- there are some funny computer pranks I have. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) like them all!
Susan S.
on 3/29/05 12:23 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
WHAT KIND OF PET(S) DO YOU HAVE? Ok, hummm. Well, I have 6 dogs. Yes, I'M A SUCKER! WHAT CURRENT TV SHOW WOULD YOU LOVE TO CO-STAR IN? Lost IF YOU GOT ACCEPTED INTO ANY REALITY TV SHOW, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF? Well...I am so burned out on reality tv. That's a tough one. I guess Martha Stewart's up coming show. I like to cook and garden. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU CRY? Ray WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE THAT MADE YOU LAUGHOUT LOUD? Shaun of the Dead WHAT IS THE WORST MOVIE YOU SAW IN THE PAST YEAR? The Hulk. oh geez. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION (OR MAJOR IF IN SCHOOL)? I am in commercial real estate. Manage commercial office buildings. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? IF NOT, WHAT INSTRUMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY? I used to be able to play the guitar a long time ago....... DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? tea pots NAME TWO THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO WHEN YOU ARE THIN ENOUGH TO DO IT COMFORTABLY? Ride a roller coaster try on clothes in the misses department!!!!! WHAT IS ONE THING EACH OF YOUR KIDS CAN DO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE? I have one son who's four and he's really, really good at getting his way. dimples, long eyelashes......etc. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALLERGIES? To dust and citrus trees. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMATED CHARACTER? Spongbob and Patrick HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT? I wait too long to have it cut and I usually have to cut my bangs. HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD YOUR CURRENT HAIRSTYLE? two years. WHAT IS THE NEXT STATE YOU PLAN TO EXPLORE/TRAVEL TO (PERSONAL, NOT BUSINESS) THAT YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO BEFORE? It's not a state, but the DC area. WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL JOB FUNCTION AT PARTIES/GET TOGETHERS? (i.e. cook, don't go, the drunk, etc.) I like to cook, so I usually make something to bring, and I've been told I am a great bartender. woohoo! APRIL FOOL'S DAY IS COMING UP. DO YOU PLAN ON DOING ANY APRIL FOOLING? tell my husband that I'm expecting.....he falls for it every year, bless his little pointy head. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MESSAGE EMOTICON ON OBESITYHELP.COM (SEE MESSAGE EMOTICONS LIST ON LEFT AND TYPE CODE IN BELOW) I feel like this most days. and most days it fits.
Most Active