Your Easter Plans?

Trisha
on 3/27/05 2:49 am - Glendale, AZ
Just curious what everyone is doing today? I went to church this morning and then came home. We normally have an Easter dinner or go out or something afterwards but if we did that I would just have a bite or two of my mom's meal or something and be full. So we just came home. Exciting. Still, I'm glad The Lord is Risen!! See The Passion - Recut if you can. I haven't seen the Re-cut version, but I hear it's less graphic but still brings a powerful punch. I mean, how can it not - what Jesus did for us! Wow! How about you moms and dads out there? Having some easter egg hunts or other fun stuff with the kiddos? Those were so much fun! We might go do a little shopping this afternoon. Tonight is The Contendor (awesome show!) and Project Greenlight (awesome show). So that's my plans for the day. Not really a typical "Easter" for me. LOL But it's Easter everyday for me in life.
Stephanie J.
on 3/27/05 9:46 am - Tucson, AZ
I'm an agnostic, so don't buy into the Savior story too much, but still had a wonderful Easter. The kids played with their Easter baskets and let me sleep late and then we went to Bear Canyon and did a three hour hike and sat on the rocks by the stream and had a wonderful picnic. Something I wouldn't have been able to pull off without being half dead a year ago! I love being active now! Have a happy Easter everyone, whether religious, commercial, or just a day off, it's good stuff. Enjoy the ride. - Stephanie J
Most Active