Recent Profile Updates

Trisha
on 3/22/05 5:22 am - Glendale, AZ
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/state-forums/AZ/recentupdates.html See who here as updated their profile within the past 24 hours and send them a message! Also, go to the upcoming surgeries link to the left and send a message of support to someone who's surgery is coming up soon!! Where is everyone? It's been 24 hours since ANYONE (besides me) has posted on this board. Let's get this board moving!! Post, post, post!
Rosalie S.
on 3/22/05 8:38 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I finally updated my profile. Soo you can't sleep at night either. Seen you posting at 2 a.m. Sleeping pills don't help me at all. Your doing great.
Laura B.
on 3/23/05 12:43 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hello Trisha. I've been away from the computer the past day or so I'm just now catching up on everything. How are you feeling? What a wonderful idea you posted about offering support to those about to have surgery!! I sure hope you are still monitoring the site when I get my date. Take care Laura
oldpolly1
on 3/26/05 9:41 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Me, too. It seems like such a long way off, and still so up in the air. I'm still hoping for July, but that may be a pipe dream. Everything seems to move so slowly right now while I'm waiting, waiting, waiting... Bonnie I'm often up at odd hours, too. I work nights and sleep schedules are goofy
Most Active