Thursday Survey

Trisha
on 3/16/05 2:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
This board has been kind of slow lately, so I thought I'd post a question that you can answer if you like. Today's Question: What is one thing that you can do better than anyone else? It can be big or small. Something that you do well. What is it? For me, it's party planning. I throw the best parties! (if I do say so myself). I make sure every detail is covered and that the party is rememberable. I always get compliments on my parties and events and the more I do it, I love it. ~~~~~~~~ Trisha RNY - 3/8/05 14 lbs lost so far
Laura B.
on 3/16/05 11:22 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I spend money better and faster than anyone else that I know. ha ha I decorate for autumn/Christmas better than any of my friends or neighbors.
turkeybird
on 3/17/05 1:12 am - AZ
I would have to say that I am a better cook than most people I know. My mom likes my cooking so much that I do most of the cooking now. I guess that will have to change after the surgey though. Hey Trisha how are you feeling. I wish that we had more of a support system up here in Flagstaff. . Brenda
tres35cowgirl8
on 3/17/05 2:55 am - * _ *, AZ
Cross Stitch and plastic canvas, no one else in my family does it and they love when I make things. We all do crafts but my passion is those two things. One draw back is it takes a couple months for me to finish a cross stitch pattern. now as far as framing them, I dont have any framed I am really bad at that! Later, Teresa
Randi D.
on 3/17/05 1:14 pm - Peoria, AZ
Teresa, I love cross-stitching. I guess you can call me a cross-stitch addict. I even enjoy picking out the frames and framing the piece once it's done. Take care, Randi
beth0603
on 3/18/05 1:58 am - Chandler, AZ
i'm a good sweepstakes/radio contest winner. I have won 20 so far this year (over half were radio call ins). It really keeps me going when I'm having one of my boring days at work!! A few co workers get a little jealous because of how much I win but the reason I win is because I enter everything I see or hear!! And I'm always optomistic about winning Beth
Most Active