I can eat pepperoni

Randi D.
on 3/8/05 1:26 pm - Peoria, AZ
I am so tired of eating just a few tiny pieces of chicken, so I bought some pepperoni, honey ham, and lean roastbeef. I had two pieces of ham wrapped in a slice of cheese. I also had 1 serving of pepperoni which is 14 slices. I was pleasantly surprised because I was just about to give up on eating aside from my Tri-O-Plex protein bar. I was also just going to live off of the protein nector(Carribean Cooler-very tasty), but now that I can eat pepperoni, I will eat that for lunch. So far I have lost 48 lbs! Two more pounds and I'll be at 50. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Randi
LilTroysMom
on 3/9/05 3:39 am
Congrats, Randi!! You are doing great!! I prepare my pepperoni by putting it in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds and it makes it crunchy!! It is good. Best Wishes, Jennifer -84 5'6"..lap RNY 10/7/2004 237/222/153/135 18 pounds til goal...
Trisha
on 3/12/05 3:10 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh cool!! I can't wait until I am able to chew something. LOL I'm already dreaming about eating. Is that normal? I never dream about eating or about food, but the last few dreams I have had, have been about food. Try nuking pepperoni on a paper plate with shredded mozzerella cheese over it. It's just like eating a pizza. That's what I did during my Atkins days.
Most Active