41 hrs, 7 mins to go.......

Trisha
on 3/6/05 10:54 am - Glendale, AZ
41 hours, 7 minutes to go until I go under for surgery! I am so excited!! So very excited!!
Apostolic G.
on 3/6/05 12:29 pm - AZ
Congratulations Trisha.....soon you will be on the loosing side.
Kim R.
on 3/6/05 1:39 pm - Peoria, AZ
Praying for a safe surgery and recovery. Please keep us posted on your progress! Good luck! Kim R/az
jewelsemt
on 3/6/05 2:12 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
I will say a prayer for you Trish!!!! God bless you. Sincerely Julie
FROG1962
on 3/7/05 3:01 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Way to go girl!!! I am also down to just a few days. Surgery is Wed. morning. Good luck to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Have positive thoughts!! Dawn
Valerie I.
on 3/7/05 10:06 am - Scottsdale, AZ
HI Dawn !! Very best of luck to you as you approach your big day! These surgeons really seem to know their stuff, and I'm sure you'll come through the surgery well. Take care and God Bless ~ Looking forward to seeing you post after surgery. Valerie in Scottsdale
Valerie I.
on 3/7/05 10:02 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Gosh, how exciting for you Trish! I'm sure all will go well and you'll be right as rain soon. God bless! Valerie in Scottsdale
Stephanie J.
on 3/8/05 1:26 pm - Tucson, AZ
Trisha and Dawn, Godspeed to both of you with uneventful surgeries and quick recoveries. I'm eleven months out and 140 pounds down and simply can't believe how my life has improved in that short period of time. The first couple of months weren't exactly a tea party, but as I near the end of my weight loss, I almost envy the honeymoon period that you'll both soon experience. All those compliments and all the energy you have from not having to lug extra pounds combines for a natural high you simply won't believe. Real heady stuff. Rock'n Roll, ladies. - Stephanie J
oldpolly1
on 3/10/05 11:01 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
You give me hope that this preparation process really will pay off! Good luck! Bonnie
Most Active