needing a dietician or nuturtionist in mesa or phoenix

Kathy P.
on 3/1/05 4:56 am - AZ
I was wondering if any knows of a good dietician or a nuturionist and about what they charge. My husband is wanting to lose the weight but does not want to have the surgery so he is looking to do with the help of a dietician. Any help would be appreciated. Kathy
Trisha
on 3/1/05 1:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Does he have insurance? My insurance didn't cover dietician fees. But some do. So check that out. If not call around. Not sure if they charge a "general" fee or if it's different depending on the patient's needs. I met the St. Luke's dietician today for WLS patients, but I left her info and e-mail address at work. I'll bring it home tomorrow and e-mail ya her contact info. She's in Phoenix though, not Mesa.
cindy
on 3/3/05 12:51 am - Mesa, az
Scottsdale Healthcare has a weight management program that is not Bariatrics, this program uses dieticians and excercise, you might want to give them a call and find out more about it. 480 860-3000 is the general number, and ask for the weight management coordinater, her name is Karyn. If you can not talk to anyone call Lisa at 480 860-3846 and she can get you hooked up to the right person. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -182 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT 2-7-05
Most Active