Had a great time AZ.

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 12:44 am - CA
Wow what a great time. Thank you all for sharing your weekend with us. We all had a wonderful experience. We cried and laughed and showed off our new figures. We encouarged one another to keep going and vowed to get back on track. That was our day, surrounded with love and friendship. Thanks for spending your time with us. Hppe to hear from you all soon. Monica Ganz ObesityHelp
Kathy P.
on 3/1/05 6:25 am - AZ
You and bo did awesome weekend for us. We really appreciate all that obesity help did it was a great time of meeting new friends and finding old ones. Also learning new things and eatting new products Thanks again. Hope to have the National one here in Phoenix. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/05 7:18 am - CA
I hope that we can come back again soon. Thanks you for your kind words. Monica
Shelly M.
on 3/1/05 9:06 am - Goodyear, AZ
Dr. Ganz, You were fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your life with us at the Phoenix seminar! You were very inspiritional and your story really touched my heart! My hope is that we can have the 3 day conference in Phoenix and you will return to be with us! Blessings, Shelly McBride
moirap
on 3/1/05 10:39 am - Mesa, AZ
Dr Ganz Thank you so much for all you did. You are very inspirational. I enjoyed the event very much and I am so proud of how much you accomplished. Thank you for sharing with us.
Most Active