What to wear?

SusanMaria
on 2/25/05 12:09 am - Hillsboro Beach, FL
Hey Arizona... is it turtleneck weather??? Leather jacket weather? I have gone to weather.com but it is tough to figure out what to pack. What did you wear to work today...lol... remember that I am a Florida girl. We will probably run up to Sedona on Sunday... and I know it is cold there... but how about Phoenix. It is low 70's here is south florida and I wear long sleeves... ciao Susan Maria
EVETTE K.
on 2/25/05 2:35 am - TUCSON, AZ
It has been beautifully around 70 degrees I have been wearing pants and a light jacket it gets kinda chilly at night but during the day it is awesome. Welcome to Az and hope you enjoy your time here.
EVETTE K.
on 2/25/05 2:46 am - TUCSON, AZ
......oh and btw - rain jacket and umbrella there is a chance of rain in the forcast!
Carol S.
on 2/25/05 10:56 am - Albuquerque, NM
Hi Susan, I just recently moved here to Phoenix from Casper, Wyoming and I will be wearing what I wear to work plus a jacket, it's supposed to be clear not quite in the 70's but upper 60's - no rain forcast so far but definitly bring a jacket, especially if your going north to Sedona. Hope to see you at the meeting I've been reading your emails for a couple of years and you have been an inspiration to me and many others - I enjoy your website also. Take care and God bless, Carol from Casper, Wy. now of Phoenix.
Most Active