Free AchievOne and Nectar Iced Tea to taste!

SusanMaria
on 2/24/05 1:30 pm - Hillsboro Beach, FL
Hope all of you will be at the OH shindig on Saturday... I am hauling a lot of great products on the plane for giveaways... including the World Premiere of the new Nectar Iced Tea! Dont go running around trying to find it... NO ONE has it except for ME...lol... I work very closely with Nectar and they have given me canisters to bring to Phoenix for drawings plus samples to pass out just so y'all can try it FIRST. I will be in the AchievOne booth... if you have heard all of the ruckus about this great bottled coffee protein, you will have plenty of opportunity to taste some at the event... the manufacturers are bringing it by the case and we will be passing out samples for everyone to try. I will be available to answer questions about cooking and eating, so stop by and we can chat and have a great time! See all of you folks on Saturday... or Friday night in the lobby bar! I have to go to bed so I get plenty of sleep and am rested for the party out in Phoenix this weekend. ciao Susan Maria BariatricEating.com
shepkatt
on 2/25/05 5:53 am - Coronado, CA
Well you know... If they have extra AchievOne and they don't want to haul em back you can always send em to my house for safe keeping (). Sorry I will miss ya this weekend. Really wish I could have worked a quick flight to Phoenix into my weekend.. Give Ty a big hug and have him hug you back for me.. Have fun chica! lynnda
Most Active