New Surgery Date - March 8th!!

Trisha
on 2/24/05 1:05 pm - Glendale, AZ
I called Dr. Juarez's office today to see if I could move my surgery date up due to my work situation. Turns out, Dr. Fang had one cancellation or something for March 8th and it's mine if I want it. So now I'm with Dr. Fang! Surgery is 12 days away! MY GOSH! Remember how I was planning on losing 10 lbs and getting a little bit in shape by 4/4 (my surgery date)? Now I only have a little more than a week. So I'll be mainly on liquids for the next 12 days. I want to lose the 10 lbs I've gained this past month, and get my cardiovascular system in good shape. I know post-ops are probably laughing at me. Probably thinking I'm crazy That I'll have plenty of time to lose weight after surgery. But still....I've NEVER had surgery before. I just don't want anything to go wrong because of something I could have prevented. So, now it's all crunch time. 12 days to lose 10 lbs (that's my personal goal). Next Tuesday is my pre-op class (with nurse, dietician, psychologist, physical therapist). Next Wednesday is my pre-op tests/admissions. My gosh - can't believe my date is so close! Yay!
Most Active