Cedar Point Update!!

charri09
on 2/16/05 1:59 am - Charlotte, MI
So far there is over 50 adults and about 20 children that have said yes to wanting to go.....so for me this means that it is going to be a go....I will start making calls and deals with the park and thanks to one of the people that said yes I am going to check out many different hotels in and around the area to get the best deals for everyone...the on site resorts may be a little too expensive for some (me included) but we may be able to get a deal through one of the many many hotels in the area....please watch the main message board for updates as it is very teadious and time consuming to post to each and every board.....so from now on or until I can find a way to post to all boards at the same time....the main message board will be the cedar point update board. I did get the question of What is Cedar Point? Well let me tell all of you know that cedar point is an amusment park in Sandusky, Ohio. With many thrill rides and a very fun water park call soak city. Check out the web site http://www.cedarpoint.com Also there are many that have stated they are disabled or can't walk for long periods of time....well that is ok also....there are some things to do still and you would be able to hang out with and meet many other wonderful people that will make sure you have a great time!!! I will post in the next few days with another update!!! Thank you to everyone for helping with the survey and please also make sure if you have not given an answer yet to post a reply to this or to send me an e-mail at [email protected] and let me know if you like the idea and approx. how many adults and how many children you would like to attend. Thanks Connie Harris (lap rny 2/8/05)
Most Active