lap band surgery

Franklin K.
on 2/13/05 8:12 am - tucson, Az
I live in tucson Az. and am in desperative need of Lap band surgery. I talked to the people at the only clinic here in town, on the NW side, and they said which does not make sense, that the plans would cover the gastric by-pass, by since I am older than 65 years of age, I am too old for the surgery. I guess they figure it would be better if I died, rather then have the less invasive lap band surgery and be able to live a long life? I have had by-pass heart surgery, stints put in, and now there is not more that they can do for me..Are there any doctors here in tucson, that use some kind of weight loss program that I would be able to use considering all my medical problems. Is there anyone here that has the same problems that I have, and have been able to take off about 100 pounds? I really need help badly in order for me to have a life..Franklin
Paula S.
on 2/14/05 12:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
Please check with Dr.Simpson in Phx, He will help you in your quest. His age says 69, but he will go by the patient themselves, not just a number. C Ya Paula
Most Active