Sllllooowwww in Photos

Kricket
on 2/2/05 7:15 am - St. Paul, MN
Hello Everyone!
We are not ignoring anyone. We are backed up as we've never been before. We're training new, but only have a couple who can do this. I'm looking into oldies who've been around awhile to start training so we can train more. I was sending emails to a volunteer yesterday and seeing five and six of the same one sent. These are on my Eudora, so I can easily list by name and delete the duplicates. The volunteers get them from the server. If they waisted time in seeing if there are duplicates, it's take longer, as the server runs lots slower then Eudora on my PC does. So, many times, the duplicates are sent out to other volunteers and they waste time to see that they've already been done, when they should have been posting one which was not done yet.
When you receive the auto reply from photos.. please don't send again, you know we have it. This will cut down on the #s of emails. If you send photos to the Kricket account, or another volunteer, they will be sent to Photos account. So, again at the bottom of the list.
Also, a great time saver is sending in your Member Identification. This is listed on the main page under your Name. If you don't know this..then please make sure we have the same email address which is used on your profile.
This site has grown immensely and we're changing things to keep up better. It's not happening overnight. If it's found out that photos are sent to another volunteer and they are posting, that volunteer will lose access. It's not right for some of you to be waiting weeks and someone else sneaking around the system and getting posted in just days.
Hopefully, we'll be back down to where we want to be soon. None of us like making any of you wait.
Thank you so much for your patience and you all have a great day!
Love ya!
Photo Processing Manager - [email protected]
Most Active