Power Crunch Bar --- Update

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 9:53 am - CA
I really like the Power Crunch bars (especially the french vanilla). I have been buying them from Smart Health Store (an obesity help sponsor). Well, I wrote them with a suggestion that they sell the bars in a sampler box -- 3 of each four flavors. I felt that even if they charged us a few cents more it was well worth it not to have to buy just one flavor especially if we wanted a variety or were trying them for the first time. I heard back today from the owner (Sharon Lindsey) and not only did they listen but they now have a sampler box as I suggested PLUS a mini sampler with one of each flavor. Wanted to pass this on to all of you, here's their link: http://www.smarthealthstore.com click on the left side of the screen for the samplers etc. They also have nutritional information on their site too for each of the products. The best part (besides high protein) is that they contain absolutely NO SUGAR ALCOHOLS!!!!!!! Mary
Apostolic G.
on 1/25/05 11:57 am - AZ
Hi Mary, Thanks for the info. What a wonderful idea you suggested. Take care & God Bless:
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 12:20 pm - CA
You are very welcome. With so many protein products on the market, I really felt it was important to offer us a choice or sample packet. Thought it was great when theydecided to offer 1 of each flavor too for those that just wanted to try them out. Mary
Patti F.
on 1/27/05 12:24 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks Mary! I read the post you made on the Central Valley website yesterday and that prompted me to order some! I was thrilled to hear that they offer a sampler box!! Can't wait to try them! Patti
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 1:01 am - CA
You are very welcome. Glad I could help. If you like the sugar wafer cookies (I ate them as a kid), then I'm pretty sure you will like these. After you try them be sure to post and let us know what you think of them. I like the French Vanilla the best, but all are good. For me, the cookies n creme one has a little bit of an after taste to it but others have raved about it. Like with any protein product it comes down to personal taste. Mary
Mary F.
on 2/3/05 10:49 am - Tucson, AZ
I love these bars, too. But they quit makeing on of the peanut butter flavors that I liked the most. BOO HOO Mary F in Tucson 1.5 weeks out of the hospital and doing well.
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 11:51 am - CA
Don't give up hope ... my understanding is that they have moved to a new factory and are just manufacturing the best sellers right now. As they gain in popularity I'm sure we will see many more flavors available. Write the company and let them know how much you liked the peanut butter one and to please bring it back. Glad you are doing well as a post-op. Isn't it great!!!! Mary
Most Active