A Great Snack!!!!

taco
on 1/24/05 1:29 pm - Streator, IL
I bought these great snacks at Sams club.They are called Philly Swirl Like a popcycle.A cross between a italian ice and sobert on a stick.They are great.Don't taste sugerfree.They are on a trial period a sams. Here is the complete nutritional. Calories.........10 Total FAT.......0 Cholesterol.....0 Sodium...........0 Total Carbs......4g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 0g Sugars Alcohol 3g Protein.............0 Contains 100% Vitamin C Go gets some if they don't sell enough sams will pull them i email the company to ask them to look into a product somewhat the same with protiein.because they are so good.the owner of the company personally called me back that me for the suggestion.said he would try but if this doesn't fly at sams that they would be probably done.So try it they are great!I thought it was awsom that the owner co-founder called me what a great guy.jeff Streator IL check out the web site http://www.phillyswirl.com/aboutus/dist.cfm 458/442/398/220 28 days post-op
taco
on 1/25/05 8:16 am - Streator, IL
Sorry i thought they were listed i emailed the company and they are trying to get it added.the ones i am referring to are sugarfree.thay are great and only avaiable at sam's.Even my kids love them.Jeff Streator IL 458/442/398/220 29 dats post op
taco
on 1/28/05 6:10 am - Streator, IL
hi bobbisox i just wanted to let you know that they have added the sugarfree one's to the website.They are a splenda sweetened so they are 0 net carbs.check it out. http://www.phillyswirl.com/products/sfstix.cfm I talked to the owner a couple of times.He wants to start a contest for the obesity help members.Weight loss success story,he was thinking about New wardrobe to the winner If we can get enough members to tell him it's a good idea..I suggested the clothes, we all need them. What do you guy think.send him an email with you opinions. [email protected] i think this could be fun for all of us.if it works he might do this 1 every month or two. I love the idea! Let me know.Jeff 458/442/395/220 month post op
Most Active