Looking for post-op patients willing to share their story...

Cynthia P.
on 1/11/05 12:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am a WLS patient celebrating my 3-yr. anniversary, Jan. 28. I am also a freelance journalist looking for other post-op patients who would like to share their story (and before/after photos) about their WLS experience for publication. If anyone on this site is interested, please email [email protected] for more information. Please include Post-Op Patient Experience in the email subject line. Thanks, Cynthia
rron999
on 1/12/05 10:00 pm - Victorville, CA
ok i will be happy to tell you mt wls story im 3 weeks pst op and im doing great email me if you would like to hear what i have to say
Cynthia P.
on 1/24/05 9:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Ronald, thanks for writing. I'd love to hear your story -- How you came about having the surgery, did you have any co-morbidities, how long you struggled with obesity, etc. etc. As mentioned in my call for former patients, I'm a freelance writer submitting articles for publication. Pls. send me an email to [email protected] and let me know if you are willing to sign a release form to use your story in print and if you have any before/after pictures you are willing to share. Thanks for responding, look forward to hearing from you. ~cynthia
Most Active