what to do now!

marilyn P.
on 1/8/05 8:06 am - RACINE, WI
hello every one as you know i have been posting about not being able tokeep any protein drinks down, i eat fish chicken beans cheese and take all my vitimins i also workout at the ymca 3x's a week and theres has'nt been any weightloss in almost 3weeks or better, can any one tell ma whats going on. am i not getting enough protiens, i started at 267 and i'm now at 218 my surgery was july 21 2004 your input would be much appreciated.
Clara W.
on 1/10/05 11:52 pm - Benson, AZ
Marilyn, It took me 4 months before I found a protein powder that I could keep down. I am allergic to Whey and found the same with soy. So someone suggested that I try egg. I did and I love it. I use Optimin. I combine chocolate and vanilla. Tastes just like a chocolate shake. It is great for me. Another thing that you might try is increasing your fluid intake, change your exercise program, like add weights, Just change things around. I had a 6 week plateau. Another thing that was suggested was to start as if you had just had surgery. Go back to the beginning. We are all different. So check with your doctor and see what he/she thinks is the best for you. Maybe check with your dietian also. Clara
Most Active