Support Groups in NE Phx?

Rosalie S.
on 12/19/04 2:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Are there any support groups in NE Phoenix? I live near I-17 and Cactus. It seems too far to go to Scottsdale, Glendale, or downtown Phoenix.
(deactivated member)
on 12/20/04 12:46 pm - CA
Rosalie, There is a group that meets twice a month at Banner Medical on Brown & MacDonald in Mesa. Is that further than you wanted to travel? I'm new to AZ (just been here a few months) and have gone to this meeting once so far. Great group of people. Mary
sball G.
on 12/21/04 5:15 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Rosalie: I am only 1 week post-op so I am new to this. I had my surgery via Paradise Valley Comprehensive Weight Loss Clinic. Their support group is once a month on the 2nd Monday (I guess) - Next one is on 1/10 I am not sure how it operates yet. The last one I was at was part of a seminar I attended to get more information. It was us asking two "posties" about what they did and how they felt. The PVCWLC is a newer program so the support group may change as more of us go through the program. We will see. We meet in the outpatient surgery waiting room @ 6:00pm (again, this was when I was told to show up on 1/10) Paradise Valley Hospital is location on the corner of Bell and 40th St. Joe
Most Active